Saturday, September 19, 2009

Ego Trip's - Album Of Rap Lists (Greatest singles) - 1995

01. Mobb Deep - Shook Ones Pt. II
02. The Notorious B.I.G - One More Chance (Stay With Me Remix)
03. Luniz - I Got 5 On It
04. Ol' Dirty Bastard - Brooklyn Zoo
05A. The Notorious B.I.G. Big Poppa
05B. The Notorious B.I.G. Who Shot Ya
06. Method Man featuring Mary J. Blige - All I Need (Remix)
07. Junior M.A.F.I.A. featuring The Notorious B.I.G. Get Money
08. Tru featuring Mia X - I'm Bout It Bout It
09. Smoothe Da Hustler featuring Trigger Tha Gambler - Broken Language
10A. Raekwon - Incarcerated Scarfaces
10B. Raekwon - Ice Cream
11. KRS - One - MC's Act Like They Don't Know
12. E - 40. Sprinkle Me
13. Blahzay Blahzay - Danger
14. WC & The Maad Circle - West Up!
15. Onyx - Last Dayz
16. The Dogg Pound featuring Snoop Doggy Dogg - New York, New York
17. Junior M.A.F.I.A. featuring The Notorious B.I.G. Player's Anthem
18. Big Mike - Playa Playa
19. Mack 10. Foe Life
20. Redman & Method Man - How High
21A. Raekwon - Criminology
21B. Raekwon - Glaciers Of Ice
22. Smif - N - Wessun featuring Starang Wondah - Sound Bwoy Burell
23. Grand PubA. I Like It (I Wanna Be Where You Are)
24. Show & AG - Next Level
25. Bone Thugs - N - Harmony - 1st of The Month
26. Da Brat - Give It 2 You - (Remix)
27A. The Pharcyde - Runnin'
27B. The Pharcyde - Drop
28. Tha Alkoholiks - DAAAM!
29. The Genius - Liquid Swords
30. Group Home - Livin' Proof
31. Crooklyn Dodgers 95 (OC, Chubb Rock & Jeru) - Return of the Crooklyn Dodgers
32. Das EFX - Real Hip - Hop
33. J - Live - Braggin' Writes
34. Nine - Whutcha Want
35. Lost Boyz - Jeeps, Lex Coups, Bimaz & Benz
36. Ol' Dirty Bastard - Shimmy Shimmy Ya
37A. Jay - Z - In My Lifetime
37B. Jay - Z - Can't Get With That
38. Three 6 MafiA. Tear Da Club Up
39. Frankie Cutlass featuring Doo Wop , Fat Joe, Ray Boogie & True God - Boriquas On Da Set
40. Q - Ball & Curt Cazal - My Kinda Moves

1 comment:

QuikMonee said...

What up my man? The blog is crazy. thanks for blessing us with all the classics. Do yo think you could re-up the links for the ego trip rap lists. Thanks again